Saturday, October 5, 2013

Long ass flight...

11:32pm Friday MN / 1:32pm Sat Korea

Ok. 13 1/2 hours in a plane is just mean. And why the hell didn't I upgrade to first class? (I don't want to hear it, Philip!) If ever it would be worth the money...it would be this trip. Maybe on the way home?? Trying to sleep upright is just not happening. 

This plane is ginormous. First class is on the 2nd level. I should be up there! It's amazing anything this huge can orbit into the sky. Seriously...that still is absolutely inspiring to me. 

I told Olivia that we are very special travelers this journey and that we were princesses and people would be watching us so we had to behave really well. Was it a cheap ploy to wear a pretty tiara? Ah...that doesn't sound like me at all! ;) C'mon people...I may be an emotional mess this trip but let's not get it too twisted. ;)

(Princess J, Princess Olivia, and Princess Noel)

4 1/2 more hours and I'll once again be on the soil that I spent the first 21 months of my life on. It didn't really hit me until I was talking to Brad from the airport and he said, "Oh my Gawd, Jen...you're going to Mother F*cking Korea!!". My Gawd....I. Am. Going. To. Mother. F*cking. Korea!!! It still doesn't seem quite real. I've dreamt of this for so long. 

I guess I'll take this tiara off and hope that  sleep finds me...even if just for a nice cat nap. 

Love and Joy,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment