Thursday, October 3, 2013

Good reminder...

The sun always comes out after a storm.

Today is a good reminder of the positive people I have surrounding me every day and the amazing support system I have.

Thank you so much for the sweet words of inspiration and support I've received. It really means so much to me.

My business partner treated me to lunch today.  His outlook invitation for lunch was lovingly entitled "Get the hell out of the U.S. lunch with Scooter".  HA!  He surprised me with some really thoughtful travel gifts.  A super fluffy neck pillow (in my favorite color), Mentos (our usual travel favorites), and a book our newest affiliates recommended to me last week.


Again...a good reminder of the wonderful people that I have in my life that lift me up, push me forward, and encourage me to be my best.

Soooo...the unfortunate news yesterday will not keep me down.  

I'm brushing myself off, standing tall, and gonna start packing for an amazing trip.  Yes, you read that right...I haven't started packing yet.  What the hell is wrong with me?! 

Love and Joy,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment