Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dear Birth Mother

Dear Birth Mother...where ever you are ---

41 years ago today we were together.  Not for long...but we were together.  It's so hard to believe that there was ever an "us". 

You made a tough decision.

I hope that decision was good for you.

I hope that decision allowed you to find love.  I hope that you had more babies and got to experience the amazing journey of being a Mama.  I hope that you have enjoyed and relished snuggling with your babies.  I hope that you have lived your life without regrets.  I hope you are happy.

...Because your decision was good for me.

I've been loved and have found love.  I've had babies and am so thankful for being a Mama.  I treasure every snuggle I get from my children.  I try hard to live my life without regrets.  And I am happy.

Thank you for giving me my life.  And the amazing life I was rewarded with after your decision.  Where ever you are... I hope you know that I am thankful.  Happy Birthday to "us"...


No comments:

Post a Comment