Friday, September 27, 2013

7 days...


7 Days =  168 hours
7 Days = 10,080 minutes
7 Days = 604,80 seconds

7 Days can go by in a blink of an eye.  

In 7 days I'll be entering the journey I've dreamed of for as long as I can remember.  I'm going home to the "motherland".  I'll be touching the ground from which I came.  I'll be surrounded by faces that look like mine.  I'll get a small taste of what my life would have been like had not fate brought me here. It really is the journey of a lifetime for me.

...and yet, I CAN wait.

Because though in 7 days I'll be starting this journey... I'll only be there for 7 days.  So, I want to enjoy each second.  Each minute.  Each hour...until then.  In hopes that my 7 days in Seoul will go slowly and fill my heart with good experiences, wonderful tastes, new knowledge, and memories that will satisfy my soul until I can return again.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me through the past few months.  It really has meant so much to me and I don't say that lightly.  Really...THANK YOU!

Brad ordered my Won for me this week.  He ordered two times what I asked him to order.  He knows me so well.  ;)

Won is South Korea's currency.  Currently it converts like this:

I'm a Wonillionaire.  Don't hate.  At least until world domination is mine.  ;)

7 Days...please take your time...

Love and Joy,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment